Do you want:
- More information or answers to general questions about watershed salmon habitat recovery?
- To be added to the e-mail distribution list for habitat recovery information?
- To find out how you can get more involved in caring for the watershed?
If so, please contact Doug Osterman, Salmon Recovery Manager, at 206-477-4793.
The team below works on behalf of all the jurisdictions that share the Green/Duwamish and Central Puget Sound Watershed (WRIA 9).
- Doug Osterman, Salmon Recovery Manager, 206-477-4793
- Karen Bergeron, Habitat Projects Coordinator, 206-477-4641
- Vacant, Planning and Stewardship Coordinator
- Linda Grob, Administrative Coordinator (half time, shared with WRIA 8), 206-477-4704
WRIA 9 Salmon Habitat Recovery Team
c/o King County WLRD
201 S. Jackson St., Ste. 600
Seattle, WA 98104-3855
Driving directions to King Street Center, 201 S. Jackson St., Seattle