Watershed Ecosystem Forum Meeting Packet and Meeting Presentations:
February 9, 2017
Meeting documents of the Watershed Ecosystem Forum (WEF) are available in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Cover Memo for February 9, 2017 WEF Meeting (files referenced in memo are listed below)
- Agenda for February 9, 2017 Meeting
- Agenda Item III: Summary of November 10, 2016 Meeting
- Agenda Item IV: WRIA 9 2017 Legislative Priorities
- Agenda Item VII: Developing Habitat Goals
- Presentation: Developing Habitat Goals, by Elissa Ostergaard, WRIA 9 Team (720 KB)
- Agenda Item VIII: Climate Change impacts on Salmon - Technical Briefing
- Climate Change Impacts on WRIA 9 Salmonids
- Presentation: WRIA 9 Climate Change Impacts on Salmon, by Kollin Higgins, Environmental Scientist, King County (2.58 MB)
- Agenda Item IX: Survey of Meeting Time Options for Quarterly WEF Meetings
- 2017 WEF/Management Committee Meeting Schedule
Next WEF Meeting: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 4:00 to 6:30 p.m., Renton City Hall Council Chambers.