Management Committee of the WRIA 9 Watershed Ecosystem Forum
The purpose of the Management Committee to the Watershed Ecosystem Forum is to develop agenda items for the Forum and to provide direction to the jointly-funded staff working on the Salmon Habitat Plan.
The membership of the Management Committee consists of:
- Councilmember Bill Peloza, City of Auburn
- Councilmember Joan McGilton, City of Burien (Chair)
- Councilmember Marlla Mhoon, City of Covington
- Deputy Public Works Director Ken Miller, City of Federal Way
- Joan Lee, King County Water and Land Resources Division
- Chief Administrative Officer Jay Covington, City of Renton
- Susan Crowley Saffery, City of Seattle
Meetings of the Management Committee are open to the public. View the meeting schedule.