WRIA 8 Summit: Our First Five Years - Our Future
Click here to view the Graphic Recordings and Success Story Displays from the Summit, and the Survey Summary of feedback from attendees.
Announcement and Documents:
Friday, December 3, 2010
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Seattle Flagship REI Store, 2nd Floor Conference Room
222 Yale Ave N, Seattle
- Agenda (Adobe Acrobat)
- Overview of the Chinook Salmon Conservation Plan (Adobe Acrobat)
- Our First Five Years: State of the Salmon and the Watershed Today (Adobe Acrobat)
- Our First Five Years: Progress on Habitat Projects (Adobe Acrobat)
- Our First Five Years: Progress on Programmatic Actions (Adobe Acrobat)
- Our Future: Progress Towards Meeting our Funding Goals (Adobe Acrobat)
- Chinook Salmon Conservation Plan Summary (Adobe Acrobat)
- Completed Habitat Projects 2005-2010 (Adobe Acrobat)
- KCD and SRFB Projects Map 1999-2010 (Adobe Acrobat)
- Legislative Priorities for Puget Sound Watershed Health and Salmon Habitat Recovery (Adobe Acrobat)
Major agenda items are: Overview of the Chinook Salmon Conservation Plan; Presentations on Our First Five Years (State of the Salmon and Watershed Today, Progress Towards Plan Goals, Progress on Programmatic Actions); Keynote Speech by Martha Kongsgaard, Chair of the Puget Sound Leadership Council; Short Video Presentation of the Watershed Report, produced by Friends of the Cedar River Watershed; and Cafe Conversations, Discussion, and Presentation on Our Future (Why is it Important to be Here?, Progress Toward Meeting our Funding Goals, Challenges and Opportunities, and Working Together to Continue to Save Salmon and the Watershed).
WRIA 8 Salmon Recovery Council, Thursday, January 20, 2011, 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Bellevue City Hall, Conference Room #1E-108.
If you did not receive this packet directly but would like to for future meetings, please contact Jean White, at 206-263-6458, or by e-mail at email@example.com.