Snoqualmie Watershed Forum
- Annual Project Tour and Next Snoqualmie Watershed Forum Meeting on July 16, 5:00 PM, Fall City
- 2014 Cooperative Watershed Management Grant Round CLOSED
- 2013 Cooperative Watershed Management Grants Awarded
- WATCH THE VIDEO: "State of Salmon: Restoring a Washington Icon" produced by the WA Recreation and Conservation Office (You Tube link)
- South Fork Skykomish River Basin Restoration Feasibility Project – Restoration Opportunity Report: April 2013
- Salmon Plan 5-Year Status Report
- Snoqualmie at Fall City Reach Restoration Assessment 2011 (19 MB .pdf)
- Snoqualmie Watershed Water Quality Synthesis Report
- Snohomish Basin Salmon Recovery and Climate Change Presentation (video link)
- More News...
About the Forum
Established in 1998, the Snoqualmie Watershed Forum is a partnership between the Snoqualmie Tribe, King County, and the cities of Duvall, Carnation, North Bend and Snoqualmie. The forum also includes citizen representatives. View member list.
The Forum's goal is to protect and restore the health of the Snoqualmie Watershed in harmony with the cultural and community needs of the Valley. To achieve this, the Forum provides leadership on key issues and implements projects to aid in salmon recovery, protect water quality and address flooding. Read More....
View a map of the King County portion of the Snoqualmie/Skykomish watershed. (Adobe Acrobat, 1.7MB, Revised June 2011)