Snoqualmie Watershed Forum
- 2016 Cooperative Watershed Management Grant Round is Now Open!
- New Snoqualmie Watershed Forum Posters Available for Free!
- NEXT FORUM MEETING: Wednesday, March 16 at 7:00 PM @ Snoqualmie Tribe Administrative Offices.
- NEW: Upper Carlson Project Video (November 2015)
- Broad Partnership Celebrates Completion of Upper Carlson Restoration Project (May 14, 2015)
- King County WRIA 7 Routine Streams Water Quality Monitoring Report
- More News...
About the Forum
Established in 1998, the Snoqualmie Watershed Forum is a partnership between the Snoqualmie Tribe, the Tulalip Tribes, King County, the cities of Duvall, Carnation, North Bend and Snoqualmie, and the Town of Skykomish. The forum also includes citizen representatives, a non-governmental organization representative and the King Conservation District. View member list.
The Forum's goal is to protect and restore the health of the Snoqualmie Watershed in harmony with the cultural and community needs of the Valley. To achieve this, the Forum provides leadership on key issues and implements projects to aid in salmon recovery, protect water quality and address flooding. Read More....
View a map of the King County portion of the Snoqualmie/Skykomish watershed. (Adobe Acrobat, 1.7MB, Revised June 2011)